Your marketing coach for the American market
Want to make a splash in the US market? Awsome! We have a dedicated team of Belgian and American marketers to help you explore your business opportunities. Together, we get your business ready to launch on American soil, without breaking the bank.
We apply marketing tools and tactics to explore business opportunities, establish your brand locally, collect valuable market insights and generate your first leads in the good old US of A.
Dream big, but start small.
Realize your American dream. Without breaking the bank.
Expand your business to the US. Dream big, the sky is the limit. But start small. Dip your toe in the water first.
Start by exploring the opportunities, the threats and the local competition. Collect valuable product feedback and market insights before you decide to invest time and money in establishing your business across the pond.
- Build brand awareness for your business
- Collect valuable product feedback
- Perform market research and collect consumer insights
- Generate your first leads in the US market
- Explore opportunities before expanding your business to the US
Start exploring your opportunities for US expansion today!
Why choose us?
- Blended team of Belgian and American marketeers
- +12 years experience in digital marketing
- Low-cost and low-risk digital marketing techniques
- Local representation for your brand
- The opportunity to build a low-cost business case
before moving to the US
What they say about us
"Mathieu has worked for Visit Flanders for more than one year and he really helped our organization grow digitally. With his knowledge of all digital aspects, he managed to launch more than 10 websites on different markets abroad. You can ask him for advice, but also for implementation. You can ask him to give a high level presentation on a boardroom meeting and at the same time for a hands-on training to content publisers. He is what every organization is expecting from a consultant, to be able to solve everything. He’s really an organisational talent."
— Elke Dens,
Marketing Director, Visit Flanders