Ready to see what the future of technology holds?
- Experience the future of emerging technologies in one of the most innovative cities in the world.
- Meet and learn from ambitious tech entrepreneurs who are changing the world.
- Be inspired by the possibilities of industry-changing technologies like blockchain and VR.
- Visit disruptive companies at the forefront of technological revolutions.
Entrepreneurship goes hand-in-hand with innovation. The ability to produce fresh new ideas and pioneer new products. This fall we are taking you on a trip to New York City, which just happens to be one of the most innovation-driven cities in the world.
Meet your ambassador: Bert Van Wassenhove
Meet Bert Van Wassenhove, a startup mentor, innovation coach, author, public speaker and investor with over 600 coaching sessions under his belt. He is the co-founder of 'THINK with People' and 'The Cofoundry', and helps people take an original idea and turn it into a sustainable company.
Bert will act as an ambassador for THE FUTURE IS YOURS and joins an exciting programme of speakers and experts sharing their views and insights on what the Future of Technology looks like.
'The Future Is Yours' will cover a wide range of topics from Blockchain, Big Data, Internet Of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics & Automation, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Doing Business in the USA...
The 7 day-program in NYC with all topics, speakers, and experts will be released in the coming weeks.
Price & Registration
Participant fee includes:
- 4* hotel accommodation in Manhattan
- Lunches and diners
- Transport from/to the airport
- Transport during the tour
- Company visits
- Tickets where applies
- Speaker fees where applies
Participation fee does not include:
- Travel to/from New York City
- Additional food & beverages
After receiving your registration request,
we will contact you for further details and next steps.
Subsidy for prospection abroad
Flemish SME companies attending the Food For Thought seminar can request a Subsidy for Prospection at Flanders Investment & Trade for trips outside the European Union.
You can add (max.) 3 nights accommodation and your flight in your application for a subsidy (*). More information about the subsidy and the steps to take is available here. This information is only available in dutch.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest food industry news, trends, & insights delivered straight to your inbox.