MARKET TESTING PROGRAM
You’re determined to conquer the American market with your product or service. Great! But do you have enough knowledge of the market, the language, the local consumer, the buying behavior, the cultural differences and a whole host of other factors? What if you could first test the potential of your product or service in the US? Our Market Testing Program will help you make the big leap.
Over a period of four months, we utilize smart marketing techniques to explore the potential of your product or service in the United States.
With the help of this “test drive” you will uncover:
- Is there any demand for my product or service in the US?
- Who are my (potential) customers?
- Information on competitors (directly and indirectly)
- What local consumers think of your product or service, as well as your competitors’?
- How much a customer is willing to pay for your product or service
- How to position your product or service and how to best use your unique selling propositions (?)
- Which advertising and promotion techniques are most efficient?
- Which national, regional or local regulations are applicable to your product or service?
We'll work out your four-month action plan and develop different marketing strategies to introduce your product or service to the US consumer. This experience will confirm whether or not you're ready to take on the US market, without unwanted financial surprises.
Step 1: Situational Analysis
We investigate who you are and what sets you apart from the competition, while understanding who your target audience is and what the customer journey looks like for your brand.
Research & Analysis
We discover how to position and launch your product or service in the US. We immerse ourselves in your target market to learn as much as possible about your competitors and to identify opportunities, as well as threats.
Optional: Strategische Workshop
During a workshop, we identify your goals and ambitions together. We study your offer and unique sales proposition, analyze your existing marketing channels and go through the customer journey for your product or service.
This workshop can take place in either the US or Belgium. It’s your choice.
Step 2: Action Plan
Based on our situational analysis, we build a strategy and action plan to help you get the most out of your four-month Market Test.
We work hard to make our specially catered plans as clear as possible, meticulously outlining potential channels and what marketing techniques we’re going to use. We get down to the nitty gritty — how and which channels to use, who does what, when things happen, etc.
In other words, we work out a plan that defines:
- Who we’re targeting
- How, when and where we’ll establish these contacts
- What we will tell / ask them
- How we measure results
Step 3: Implementation
The plan is ready… now what?
Phase 1: US make-over
Based on our comprehensive action plan, we give your marketing and communication channels a makeover that better suits the American consumer.
Phase 2: Management, Growth & Reporting
Once we’ve customized your communications strategy, our work isn’t done yet! We manage and optimize all your US marketing channels on a daily or weekly basis, collecting as much feedback as possible. And that’s for the entire four months. For example, we help you with:
- Creating and sending consumer surveys via social media and compiling the data
- Growing and managing your presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other relevant social media channels
- Managing and optimizing your online ads and lead generation campaigns
- Helping to format and distribute attractive content aimed at your target audience
- Identifying your first (potential) customers
- Regular reporting on the progress of your Market Testing Program
- Identifying new opportunities, competitors and other threats
- Putting you in touch with local partners and interesting contacts
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Ready to test the potential of your product or service in the USA?
Great, Let's talk.
Please leave us your name and email address and we'll contact you shortly.