We can help you overcome all your marketing challenges
You're active in the USA. You have an office and a sales representative with the phone to their ear, sending 300 emails a day while racking up countless frequent flyer miles to promote the business across the nation. But...
Neither yourself nor your representative have the time or know-how to do efficient marketing and lead generation, let alone via your digital channels.
- You need more visibility throughout your US audience
- Your current website does not appeal to the consumer
- You need help expanding and managing your presence on different online channels (search engines, ads, social media,...)
- You want to get more out of your offline events and trade shows
- You have a lot of email addresses and contacts but no time to do something meaningful with them (such as a targeted email campaign)
You've invested time and money in marketing, but...
- The results remain stagnant
- You want greater return on investment
- You need a coach or a sounding board for yourself, your team or your local representative to sharpen your marketing and lead generation activities
- You need marketers who have extensive knowledge of the American market and its consumers to manage your marketing channels
Our marketing services
Search Engine Marketing
Based on extensive keyword research, we optimize your website content for better search engine results in Google, Yahoo and Bing. We also manage your advertising campaigns in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Social Media Marketing
Our team helps you manage and monitor your social media activities on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Yelp, TripAdvisor,... to build a community of loyal fans and followers.
We help you segment your email lists, we set up all required email templates and we advise you on content and call-to action messages to encourage click-through.
We help you create, curate and distribute relevant and valuable content such as blog articles, infographics, video content, competitions, etc. in order to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience. This will be content that tells your brand’s story and meets the specific needs and pain points of your target audience.
We set up advertising campaigns in search engines and on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram to target a well-defined audience.
As a marketer, tracking and analyzing data is an important part of the job. From website traffic to social media engagement, campaign performance and leads, our team will provide you with a weekly high-level report and a detailed analysis at the end of the month.
Let us help you
You can hire our experts by the hour or on a day rate to manage or optimize your local marketing and communication efforts.
Or perhaps you can bring us on as an adviser and sounding board to refine your strategy?
Or maybe you want to train your marketing team on a specific topic?
Contact us and we'll look at how we can help you with your marketing and communications in the US.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]